Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We’re Back!!!

We’re kicking the dirt off this race team and going racing again, and it’s going to be fun… After the last few years of being very conservative and not running many races we are back for better or worse. I’m extremely excited to have a schedule with 20+ races again, mostly thanks to the new UMSS series. I’m also pumped to see a lot of our friends after the races and look forward to meeting new ones. I encourage everybody to please stop by after the races and say HI. I also have to thank a number of people for helping me reassemble this team. Protofab Engineering which is our primary sponsor who has stepped up big-time this year, thank you everybody at Protofab and all its loyal customers. I have to thank both my parents for partnering with me in this raceteam (it is very hard to find business partners that expect to lose money…) Amy, my girlfriend who has been super supportive…even when I spend most of my time at the race shop. Kasey, who was a huge help last weekend and I hope that you will be wrenching on the 14 Protofab car more often. And last Cole, who is my main wrench and my right had man when it comes to the race team. Can’t wait to roll out for the next race and I hope to see you all there!

John

2 comments:

  1. Great start to the season! Looking forward to seeing the #14 more often this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan TostensonMay 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM

    Good luck this weekend guys..... (Do races ever end in a tie? I have to cheer for yourself and Tostenson now!)Would love to go but can't make it this weekend. We went to Knoxville last weekend for the WoO, another great time.
    Talk to you soon,
    Nate

    ReplyDelete